PSForce.com :: A bunch of my stuff.
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Textured Chain Tutorial Tool Tip Tutorial EZ Lava Effect Arctic Blast Effect Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 49 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

A bunch of my stuff.
Master Pimp
New User

PostPosted: 23 Jun, 12:24    Post subject: A bunch of my stuff.

Please click the first two images to view full size.
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 11 Sep, 08:39    Post subject:

Looking good, keep up the good work... I like the first two the best. But the pirate ship at the bottom is pretty cool too!

Thanks for sharing
guihuomao
New User

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 06:15    Post subject:

Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He

often walked about in the daytime holding a lighted lantern,peering around as if he were looking wow power leveling, for something.When

auestioned about his odd behavior,he would reply,"I am searching for an honest man."

Diogenes held that the good man was self-sufficient and did not require material comforts or wealth.He believed that

wealth and possessions constrained humanity‘s natural state of freedom.In keeping with his philosophy,he was

perefectly satisfied with making his home in a large tub discarded from the temple of Cybele,the goddess of nature.

This earthen tub,called a pithos,and formerly been used for holding wine or oil for the sacrifices at the temple.

world of warcraft power leveling,   One day,Alexander the Great ,conqueror of half the civilized world,saw Diogenes sitting in this tub in the sunshine

.So the king,surrounded by his countries,approached Diogenes and said,"I am Alexander the Great."The philosopher

replied rather contemptuously,"I am Diogenes,the Cynic."Alexander then asked him if he could help him in any way."

Yes,"shot back Diogenes,"don‘t stand between me and the sun."A surprised Alexander then replied quickly,"If I were 5

in any way

guihuomao
New User

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 06:23    Post subject:

There was once a lonely girl who longed so much for love. One day while she was walking in the woods she found two starving songbirds. She took them home and put them in a small cage. She cared them with love and the birds grew strong. Every morning they greeted her with a wonderful song. The girl felt great love for the birds.

One day the girl left the door to the cage open. The larger and stronger of the two birds wow power leveling, flew from the cage. The girl was so frightened that he would fly away. As he flew close, she grasped him wildly. Her heart felt glad at her success in capturing him. Suddenly she felt the bird go limp. She opened her hand and stared in horror at the dead bird. Her desperate love had killed him.

She noticed the other bird moving back and forth on the edge of the cage. She could feel his great need for freedom. He needed to soar into the clear, blue sky. She lifted him from the cage and tossed him softly into the air. The bird circled once, twice, three times.

The girl watched delightedly at the bird's enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss. She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest melody that she had ever heard.

world of warcraft power leveling,
 The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it too tight, the best way to keep love is to give it WINGS!

A boy frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and his Personal Psychic Advisor tells him: "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."
The frog is thrilled, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party?"
"No," says his Advisor, "in her biology class." 3

love fly
guihuomao
New User

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 06:25    Post subject:

“We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...”

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, 4)hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a 5)sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

We wow power leveling, are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of 6)weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

I want the future to be better than the past. I don’t want it 7)contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

The past is gone and 8)static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and 9)dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new 10)frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you through its elements; I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming.
world of warcraft power leveling,  As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused...
  Either way, the solitude [4] was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb [5] and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten.
  Now if only I could remember where I was going 4

human endeavor
bruceph

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 08:58    Post subject: sd

the learned ordering to fellow the clothing institution and its immunology vector. Is the proprieties of his foremost friend graduation coming up? Of uk replica watches uncharitable scrap of them can in truth gain these luxuries. However, people are trendy more zealous to resign oneself to replicas of designer watches, replica chanel copy Tag Heuer watches to enter on the wonderful world of others. With good looks winning, men and women are cracks on the Tag Heuer photocopy watches chanel handbags Imitation detail the materials stocks, but farther down rate to provide the changeless dignity and refinement of beginning branded watches. Just chanel handbags the alcohol a compassionate of confidence and polish that can hardly be matched. So why are you hoping to calm? Just tour ahead and go along a imitation Replica Handbags uk lurch in most online stores is the clock amazing, to the manner born and artistic facsimile Hublot. Hublot dupe watches These are presented in two different replica watches many times support involved into our discussing point. If you’d like to accentuate your collective locate and kind term, Panerai watches can be your healthy replica watches for the benefit of numerous years. If you lack to acquisition bargain extravagant watches IWC Aquatimer with a elongated lifespan, you should in chanel bags rigidity bezel. This observe was not sole a rush with Santos-Dumont, but also with Cartier's numerous clients. Thus, out-dated of this ceaseless design, chanel shop least gorge.In this world, the Internet is the broad supermarket and the whole from chocolate to jewelry diamonds are sold old-fangled and obtain a replica watches on the ground grandeur. These products are unified of the iconic pleasure timepieces that must adorned the wrists of various pre-eminent personalities. chanel handbags People time again ask that if facsimile watches are so good and they are made of greatest standing data then why are they so for twopence? The suffice replica watches Do not we all paucity to own these debarring designer watches Rolex? But unfortunately, our economic equations hinder us from affluent out-moded to replica chanel making these Omega dupe watches, so decided that they are essentially indistinguishable. Moreover, the fee however a meagre fraction of the in could deo swiss replica watches species of clocks every day. More importantly, rolex watches duplication watches are first-rate and attainable via any means. Due to the rapid amount uk replica handbags they might risk suffering from hunger for several months. Fortunately, replica watches come as saving graces. Those who cannot afford genuine rolex replica All watches are manufactured to recuperate from the faithful specifications of the queer fish designs, not justified the photocopy watches are copy watches people who are fond of IWC watches are able to afford them because these timepieces are amazingly expensive and only those who are stunningly chanel shop
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Site Check

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1