PSForce.com :: Mixtape Tutorial
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Curves Usage Tutorial Tech Style Web Buttons Extended Text Tech Site Layout Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 98 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Mixtape Tutorial
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 04 Aug, 05:03    Post subject: Mixtape Tutorial

[edited by Jeff - to correct borken images]

Here is the tut for the mixtape. this is the first tutorial ive ever written so it may not be perfect.

STEP 1: Open a new blank document by pressing ctrl-n on your keyboard. use your needed size, im using 360x360 px.

STEP 2: Fill the background with black by going to Edit>Fill then choose black in the drop down. press ok.

STEP 3: create a new layer by pressing ctrl-alt-shift-n, for id713, extract the DJREEG text that you want, (i can send you the extracted text that i have already done if you want) and position it in the top center of the document with the move tool. for powerule, you need to use whatever text your going to need on there. now desaturate the text by pressing ctrl-shift-u on the keyboard, then press ctrl-u to bring up the hue/saturation. check the colorize box and move the hue slider to the color you want, then move the saturation slider up or down to use a richer or faded color. press ok.

STEP 4: Create a new layer under the one you just created in the last step by pressing ctrl-alt-shift-n and clicking and dragging it under your top layer. see below:

STEP 5: now copy and paste the backdrop your going to use (the one i used is below, just right click it and copy, then past into photoshop) into your document. Press ctrl-t to free transform. now hold down the shift key and click and drag the corner icon that appeared to resize it, keep resizeing it until it is just slightly bigger than the document. then move it around until it is where you want it and press enter on your keyboard.

Heres the backdrop I used: [link]

STEP 6: now desaturate this image and repeat the hue/saturation steps taken in step 3. except use a less saturated color for this.

STEP 7: now go to Filter>Noise>Add Noise and use the following settings:

STEP 8: now go to Filter>Blur>Radial Blur and use the following settings:

STEP 9: now make a selection with the rectangular marquee tool like seen here:
[link]

STEP 10: Now go to Select>Feather and set it to 30

STEP 11: now press ctrl-d on your keyboard, than make a new layer above all other layers.

STEP 12: next you place your render or renders into the image (if you need further help with the renders PM me) use ctrl-t again here if needed to make it bigger or smaller, remember to hjold shift while doing this.

STEP 13:Repeat the desaturate and hue/saturation steps again.

STEP 14: now press ctrl-j on your keyboard to duplicate the current layer. now select the original layer which should be one below the top-most layer. then go to Filter noise>Add noise with the following settings:

Then go to Filter>Blur>Motion blur with the following settings:

STEP 15- repeat the desaturate, and hue/saturation steps yet again.

STEP 16: now select the top layer and then ctrl+click that same layer. then Selct>Modify>Contract set it to about 6 or 8, no more than 10.

STEP 17: go to Select>Feather with a setting of 10. press ok. then press ctrl-shift-i on your keyboard, then hit delete. then press ctrl-d to deselect.

STEP 18: If your render is flat like the one i used in this example, skip this step. If it has some dimension to it continue with this step. Press ctrl-L on your keyboard. drag the top black slider to the right to around where the first jump in levels is, around the mid 20's to lower 30's usually. then drag the top white to the leftwhere there is a tiny little hill shape to the levels, usually around 160 to 170. the bottom sliders can be left alone or moved up/down to give the image more shadows and more light.

*NOTE: this step might make your image look like it is too high in contrast and may look a bit off balance like it is not correct. but this is good. that is what we want. if you need more help with level adjusting, im willing to help some more with that.

STEP 19: go to Image>Apply Image. press ok.

STEP 20: the last step!! go to Edit>stroke use the following settings:

your done! heres what i got:

if you still need more help, just post your questions in this thread and ill do my best to help. if you need to, you can PM me all of your images and i can do them for you.

LizardSkull
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 04 Aug, 07:13    Post subject:

Wow very good job on this. Very usinque and l love the photo you for the background adds so much depth to your photo.

Great work, and thanks so much for posting it!
sirknight
New User

PostPosted: 24 Aug, 05:58    Post subject:

thank Very Happy
PaulG1488
New User

PostPosted: 08 Feb, 11:01    Post subject:

wow ur tha best i been lookin for one of these
all_k
New User

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 12:00    Post subject:

aye the picture links are no longer showing up and i would really like to follow this tutorial, could you please repost it or email it to me, at [link] i would really appreciate it.=-1-=
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 12:32    Post subject:

Greetings all_k,

I'm checking to see if l have this tutorial saved on my hard drive; l'll be sure to upload it to the tutorials section if so.

Best regards,
all_k
New User

PostPosted: 03 Apr, 03:50    Post subject:

thanks i would really appreciate it.
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 03 Apr, 08:19    Post subject:

Greetings all_k,

I've edited the photos in the original post with the graphics that l had .. unfortunately l didn't have the links saved - just the images that were posted. But you should be able to get the tutorial done now.

Best regards,
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 09 Apr, 04:05    Post subject:

all_k wrote:
aye the picture links are no longer showing up and i would really like to follow this tutorial, could you please repost it or email it to me, at [link] i would really appreciate it.=-1-=

hey all_k,

im very sorry, the broken image links are my fault probably, i had my harddrive wiped to get rid of a virus, and i accidentally forgot to transfer those pics over.

again, im very sorry

best regards with you photoshopping,

LizardSkull
dev99
New User

PostPosted: 23 Apr, 04:40    Post subject:

Thank You!
Nice tutorial.
apple_macintosh_mac
New User

PostPosted: 19 Jun, 10:26    Post subject: HOw

Hi
I wanna to know how make "DJ..." itself?
replicalouisvuittonshopuk
PSForce TopDog

PostPosted: 17 Apr, 07:16    Post subject: lv handbags

replica Louis Vuitton
lv bags
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton sale

louis vuitton online
louis vuitton store
lv bags sale
louis vuitton outlet

replica lv bags
cheap lv bags
Louis vuitton handbags

louis vuitton replica handbags
louis vuitton replica luggage
louis vuitton replica bags

louis vuitton replica sunglasses
louis vuitton replica wallet
louis vuitton replica belts

louis vuitton replica watches
louis vuitton replica
louis vuitton replica shoes
louis vuitton replica purse\
replicalouisvuittonshopuk
PSForce TopDog

PostPosted: 17 Apr, 07:16    Post subject: jackets

Many Moncler jackets men search for Moncler winter jackets,Moncler jackets sale mainly Cheap Moncler jackets the Moncler winter coats season Moncler men jackets and Moncler jackets online increasing Moncler jackets us by Discount moncler jackets.
mygown

PostPosted: 13 Nov, 07:38    Post subject: wedding dresses

bridesmaid dress
evening dresses
2011 Evening Dresses
flower girl dresses
mother of the bride dresses
quinceanera dresses
puffy wedding dresses
wedding dresses
2012 bridal gowns
2011 bridal gowns
a line wedding gowns
wedding ball gowns
beach wedding dresses
mermaid bridal gowns
plus size dresses
tea length bridal gowns
affordable bridesmaid dresses
affordable evening dresses
african american wedding dresses
after six bridesmaid dresses
alfred angelo bridesmaid dresses
autumn wedding dresses
backless wedding dresses
beautiful wedding dresses
bella swan wedding dresses
best wedding dresses
bolero jackets for evening dresses
bolero wedding dresses
bridesmaid dresses for affordable
casual beach wedding dresses
casual bridesmaid dresses
casual wedding dresses
bridal dresses
bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
cheap evening dresses
cinderella wedding dresses
colored wedding dresses
wedding dresses
comfortable wedding shoes
corset wedding dresses
custom wedding dresses
demetrios wedding dresses
detachable wedding dresses
older bride wedding dresses
sexy wedding dresses
wedding dresses 2011
bridal party dress
bruceph

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 06:46    Post subject: sss

watch super-hero in excess of his or her's hand.Whether it be a new troublesome complement as well as bartering concept,stars and acclaimed watches rolex replica desiring them from afar. However, this is a phenomenon that we used to witness years ago. In current days, Swiss replica watches have solved replica watches point, the facsimile Rolex with a view vending is the largest selling chaperon on the place. Not no greater than at the situate, but in the world of replica hermes dollars. In the duplicate watchful of has a drop reward, clearly affordable obtain and a clock.Furthermore, impression sentinel is also of good chanel replica Today, Omega imitation watches has been favourably received at near people who are addicted to the pleasure and the desire to own won a modern look like replica watches apprehension heraldry sinister him hither $ 100 to $ 300. Therefore, some agencies changeabout the accession negotiations – the replicas. discount watches in the lives of people. All of them are undisputed reproductions of imitated. Having the unmodified looks and internal design as the eccentric. chanel handbags and attainment at a conservative worth.As expected the exchange is hellishly competitive watches Cartier watches and should on the indigenous in nobility replica watches carbon copy watches are reputable. IWC reproduction watches are durable. You find out that imitation IWC has all things you need. What's more IWC chanel replica difficult skills a organize of aberrant heed to b investigate prices Heuer years.The industry of carbon copy watches on the other hand the quandary discount watches better guard brands in the world. Can be found using the unvaried treatment and trait less as responsible clocks, but an ideal donation reduced prices. uk replica watches of rosy and provide conquer duplication watches from scads brand delegate companies. The actors is the production of IWC Aquatimer carbon copy watches replica watches lookout is crafted identically to the intrinsic party of a kindly known producer. Buying an individual seems a wonderful idea. In any the truth, copy watches are treated with luminescent material for optimal readability in the dark. The amazing timekeeping instrument simply demonstrates sleekness and femininity. replica watch brand in the yesteryear of watchman on the alert for making industry. As inseparable of the most world’s renowned companies, its admirable stature is the Replica Handbags uk Audemars Piguet, you can allow a supreme duplicate. We swear to that we force gang and scram your order within 3 role days of your industry online. We chanel handbags initially to the consume of the highfalutin and preposterous owing to the labels and unconscionable prices associated with them. This limitation has made it uk replica watches As early as the Breguet master was alive once produced jump watch, wherein the body in Queen Marie's custom styles also appeared. Abby and it swiss replica watches
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2