PSForce.com :: Mixtape Help!!!!
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Curves Usage Tutorial Extended Text Glass Text Tech Site Layout Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 47 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Mixtape Help!!!!
id713
New User

PostPosted: 25 Jul, 04:29    Post subject: Mixtape Help!!!!

Aye Wut Up people The Only Reason Im Really messing With Photoshop Is For Web design And mixtape covers cause im a rapper. well i got the whole web design think down by looking and going step by step with a tut. But there is no tut for making a mixtape and i tryed messing around and trying different things but i just cant get it CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ??? IF U CAN PLEASE HOLLA Back Laughing

***Edited for content by Murdernickle...no racial slurs, I don't care what race you are***
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 25 Jul, 05:46    Post subject:

Give some examples of what you are looking for. Confused
id713
New User

PostPosted: 25 Jul, 06:44    Post subject:

Some Stuff Like This....

Stuff you Can Cut,Blend,Add. things of that nature
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 26 Jul, 04:48    Post subject:

ill try a couple things. Smile but im busy the next couple of days Crying or Very sad so ill do as much as i can. gimme until like, friday or saturday or somethin.
BTW - do you know how to use layers and order layers?
id713
New User

PostPosted: 26 Jul, 11:17    Post subject:

Really Wow Thank You so much you would rreally be helping me out and about the layers question i think i do know but entirly sure
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 26 Jul, 04:08    Post subject:

hey i have time to do it before friday/saturday i can do it tonight/tomorrow ill need you to PM me the title, any text you want written, any pics or imgs, and anything else you want on it. and do you know what color theme you want? if you dont want this stuff displayed to the public PM it a to me. Very Happy
id713
New User

PostPosted: 26 Jul, 07:12    Post subject:

wow thanks but i dont have alot ready i wanted to do some stuff from scratch. i really wanted to learn to be honest but if you could blend somthin for me i would apperacte it ill pm you the items
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 27 Jul, 06:42    Post subject:

ok i got the pics, ill extract everythin and set up some of the blending for ya. but if you want to do it, then dont let me get in the way of that. thats what psforce is all about, LEARNING how to do stuff in photoshop. ill write a tut on how to do the mixtape cover. ill post within the next couple days. that way you can do it. Very Happy
id713
New User

PostPosted: 27 Jul, 09:34    Post subject:

Alrigth thanks once again
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 01 Aug, 06:53    Post subject:

hey sorry it took so long, i havnt done a tut yet but heres an example of what ive come up with. is this what you were looking for? i used a different city drop cause the one you gave wont work very good. and the rapper guy is just some picture of someone i found in an image search for an example. tell me what you think.

Here it is:
powerule
New User

PostPosted: 02 Aug, 02:47    Post subject: cool

Hey Iam new here, I really love mixtape covers and no doubt i can do something with the right tutorial. can you please put the tutorial lizard?
What i know has been all on my own, I dont know the slang, like the building "drop" can you show me how you did the building/cit drop and the tutorial for theat awesome text effect.

thank you

powerule
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 02 Aug, 05:43    Post subject: Re: cool

powerule wrote:
Hey Iam new here, I really love mixtape covers and no doubt i can do something with the right tutorial. can you please put the tutorial lizard?
What i know has been all on my own, I dont know the slang, like the building "drop" can you show me how you did the building/cit drop and the tutorial for theat awesome text effect.

thank you

powerule

hey powerule, yeah, as soon as i can ill get the tut up and ill use as much possible detail that i can. Very Happy
powerule
New User

PostPosted: 02 Aug, 06:32    Post subject: thnx

Hey thats nice of you man. o you see the examples of cd covers that guy put up earlier??? notice how the pictures or the rappers have like a cartoonish effect to them? is that just contrast?? I have a deadline of august 12 for my artist mixtape she is awesome and iam handling all the recording and production. Iam actuaully a recording engineer. She came to me for management. so i took all non professionals away from her, because her talent is up there. Iam not bad with art especially vector, but what you guys posted here i can really use.....thanks.
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 03 Aug, 10:02    Post subject:

ive written the tut, just got to finish with the screenies and ill post it in the tutorials section by tonight. Very Happy
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 04 Aug, 07:18    Post subject:

Lizard, l just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work in helping id713
, and powerule
out. Great work, and thanks so much.
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2