PSForce.com :: Introduce yourself here! :)
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Tech Style Web Buttons Modern Logo Design Simple Blog Layout Glass Text Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 43 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Introduce yourself here! :)
Coolwhip
New User

PostPosted: 21 Oct, 08:17    Post subject:

Sup everyone! Very Happy The name's Coolwhip and sadly I'm a noob at PS :'(
Karklaskamar
New User

PostPosted: 25 Oct, 01:14    Post subject: The Longs and Shorts of Me.

Hey, my name's Jesse. I just started using photoshop on a regular basis. I'm a college Student at MSU majoring in Acting (maybe I'll be famous some day, we'll see). I'm 23 and love too many things to list them here, but'll I'll list a few. I do have a kindling spirit toward Computer graphics though. Thus, I have joined this forum/website whatever you wish to label it.
Favorite music: Pink Floyd, Journey, Meatloaf (Jim Steinman's Music), Harry Chapin, almost all of classic rock (60's, 70's and 80's), Simon and Garfunkel, Billy Joel, Elton John, etc. I play Piano too, and not the boring classical stuff, (not to offend, just my opinion with a few exception of course), I play the before mentioned above.
I also have a website, however, it's under major construction since I just started it, but hopefully I'll have it done as much as it can be done by next year. (Busy schedule)
http://www.geocities.com/karklaskamar

You can go there and view some of my graphics that I have finished, and it will be updated on occasion so you can see if anything else is done. Well, I can't think of anything else to put, so I'll talk to you all later. PEACE!

-------------------------------------------------

CarlFeather
New User

PostPosted: 27 Oct, 03:25    Post subject:

hi im Carl i live in England Very Happy
im still a noob at photoshop but i plan on getting better at it.
while not at school i listen to Heavy metal, metal, rock, hard/heavy rock and some nu metal mainly Metallica, ACDC, Dragonforce, Trivium and lots more XD and i also am learning to play the electric guitar.
well thats me XD
nightmareofyou
New User

PostPosted: 03 Nov, 09:28    Post subject:

Oh, well like most of new users out there, i've found PSForce by accident. And just spending some few minutes here looking through the awesome layouts, I have decided to register here.

Anyway I'm not a newbie when it comes to PS but I'm not entirely a professional either. Let's just say I'm somewhere in between. I joined here hoping to learn a lot in PS.

By the way, I'm Vanessa, a 15 year old asian who loves web designing, photoshop, anne rice, final fantasy and a 24 hour dose of music.

Er.. that's pretty much me, I guess.
TheDutch
New User

PostPosted: 06 Nov, 03:03    Post subject:

Hi,
I've found this site by accident. I was surfing around when I found this one. And I must say it's great! Very Happy . I already realn't al lot Wink . I'm sure I will have a good time here Very Happy .
Danyutz
New User

PostPosted: 12 Nov, 02:46    Post subject:

Hello, I am Dan, I'm 20, I live in Romania, student and also an employee.

Nice meeting you all, I looked a while for some helpfull tutorials, and greets to one of my friends I ended up,here, between you.

I wish you all the best! Wink
acid_lee
New User

PostPosted: 12 Nov, 04:36    Post subject:

Hello everybody!

My name is Gemz, I'm 24 years old and I'm a former freelance web designer. I'm now working as a college lecturer in Computer Aided Art and Design.

I've been using Photoshop for little over 7 years now and I'm also pretty handy with Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and Director. I'm in the process of writing up a load of tutorials for these programs, which I intend to share very soon.

I look forward to debating and discussing with you all soon!
DewDrop
PSForce a'holic

PostPosted: 12 Nov, 06:33    Post subject:

Debating?? Quick, everybody hide!!

JK Smile

Welcome!
yanuar
New User

PostPosted: 17 Nov, 01:46    Post subject:

I'm Yanuar 17 years old. I live in beautiful country Indonesia. Although my english is poor Sad , I like try tutorial about photoshop n web designing in English of course. And that is my new hobby (I enjoy it Very Happy ). Now I'm student of Senior High School. Usually I listen music from Coldplay, Green Day but Coldplay is great. And to everyone, if I have a trouble with my photoshop art, I want your help, suggestion, critic, everything that make better especially in photoshop designing.

And to everyone Salam Kenal (in English It's a introduction greeting) Okey.
n0z
New User

PostPosted: 17 Nov, 03:42    Post subject: An introduction to myself

Hey, How is everyone?

This thread is now 17 pages! lots of people introducing themselves. Many new friends to be made here i think, i can now go on holiday nearly anywhere in the world and meet with a fellow photoshopforce.com member! Very Happy

My name is Dan i live in Worthing, England (Near Brighton) im 20, I work as a webmaster for a large manufacturing company. Been doing Photoshop work now for about four years. Still wouldn't say i was great (I think 10 years of experience is needed to be great Wink ) I also have my own business in which i do freelance web designing, PC tuition, PC repair and network setups.

In my spare time (not that there is much of it Razz) I like to go offroading in my jeep, listen to music, my favourite bands being: Within Temptation, Dope, Mindless self indulgence, Smile empty soul, Dimmu Borgir, Flyleaf, Disturbed and many others.

Deciding not to bore all you lovely people with my life story i think ill stop there.

Working on a tutorial of how to slice and export your Photoshop work and make it into a website. Will put it straight up as soon as its completed.

Speak soon.

D
amritpalji
New User

PostPosted: 21 Nov, 03:37    Post subject:

hello
alogon
New User

PostPosted: 22 Nov, 08:23    Post subject:

Hello!

Thanks for for the great site. I'm (clearly) new here, but I've already seen some great content.

I work for a small firm in Dallas and am constantly looking to make my sites as professional as possible. Thanks for the assist!

-Scott Stewart
RazorCoveredCandies
New User

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 05:05    Post subject:

Stumbled across this site looking for photoshop tutorials, still pretty new with photoshop I only really started playing with it a while ago with a few pictures of my own..

Anyways, I'm Nick, 17 year old from PA. My musical interests are rather outlandish and can span pretty far, from GWAR, Gorillaz, Insane Clown Posse, Dragon Force. The list goes on. I like computer games such as Oblivion, Civ 4, World of Warcraft, and Warcraft.

That's pretty much all to me just looking to improve my photoshop abilities for the time being.
Muikkie
New User

PostPosted: 06 Dec, 08:14    Post subject: Hi

Im Muikkie and im I hope to learn here a lot about Photoshop Cool
chromosome1984
New User

PostPosted: 06 Dec, 07:53    Post subject:

Hi everyone.......i am Kaustubh from india( Pune ). i am a big fan of Photoshop and the wonders it can create.....i have been using photoshop for quite a while now.have done some professional poster designing work for my college and also love free lancing for people........i am a BE Mechanical working in an MNC Smile Cool Wink
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » General Discussion

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 17 of 26