PSForce.com :: Cardinals in depth: Will they discover a QB to produce them
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Textured Chain Tutorial Arctic Blast Effect Geometric Abstract Spanable Content Box (Slicing & Coding) i Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 115 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Cardinals in depth: Will they discover a QB to produce them
lihongjiang520
PSForce a'holic

PostPosted: 15 May, 06:33    Post subject: Cardinals in depth: Will they discover a QB to produce them

Jason Heyward Blue Jersey Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt by no means asked, however he wished amid very last season's 5-11 catastrophe that star quarterback Kurt Warner was nonetheless undertaking the quick action within Arizona's pocket instead of on "Dancing with the Stars.''
Peralta white jersey "Kurt and I talked very last 12 months, but we never ever talked about him coming again. Now I am certain Larry (Fitzgerald) could have talked to Kurt about coming back again,'' Whisenhunt explained, referencing his five-time Pro Bowl extensive receiver.
"But I realized Kurt: When he said he was done -- he was carried out.''
Sadly, the 2010 Cardinals were also carried out the second Warner retired in January, 2010 following major Arizona to back-to-back postseason appearances, which includes a wrenching, last-minute Super Bowl XLIII reduction to Pittsburgh.
"Oh yeah, Larry asked me constantly,'' NFL Network analyst Warner laughs from his Arizona home.
"That was the 1 very good issue -- not that coach failed to want me to appear again -- and he joked right here and there. But coach and also the organization respect me sufficient that they wouldn't try and get me to complete something like that because they understood I produced the decision for that correct good reasons.
"I'm certain there have been moments exactly where they were like, 'Man, I want we had Kurt back again to help you us by means of this.'... I had a number of men early on saying, 'Hey, we're coming over to your house.' An additional guy said, 'I'm blaming this time on you.'
"It was all in good exciting.''
Take into account 5 essential questions the 2011 Cardinals should response to return to championship contention beginning with finding their Warner successor:
one. Who's the No. one quarterback goal?
General manager Rod Graves says the Cardinals will aggressively pursue trades and free agency when league business re-opens in a very bid to land the top-level passer they lacked with scatter-armed Derek Anderson, Max Hall, John Skelton and Richard Bartel.
"I learned from final yr, it can be good to obtain a quarterback which you know you'll be able to have who can perform for a even though,'' Whisenhunt mentioned.
"We weren't robust plenty of as being a group to compensate for not having the degree of play at quarterback we'd had just before ...
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Site Check

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1