PSForce.com :: bebo skin
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Fire Effect Broken Rubber Stamp Gradient Map Tool Seamless Repeating Tile Background Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 128 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

bebo skin
x--KJR--x
New User

PostPosted: 20 May, 05:12    Post subject: HELP!!!

I need to get good pics 4 my skins can some1 tellme where i can get sum???
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 21 May, 04:36    Post subject:

Hi'ya -- what kind'a pics do you need?
dammon
New User

PostPosted: 27 May, 12:11    Post subject:

l like myspace better you guys can add me as a friend too
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 30 May, 10:45    Post subject: Re: HELP!!!

x--KJR--x wrote:
I need to get good pics 4 my skins can some1 tellme where i can get sum???

What kind of pics are you looking for?
pezzery
New User

PostPosted: 06 Jul, 09:15    Post subject:

if u guys still need help making ur skins
ive made a blog which could help

http://makeyourownbeboskin.blogspot.com

if it's not helpful let me know whats wrong by commenting it.
vintage-bitch-x
New User

PostPosted: 27 Aug, 07:49    Post subject: Bebo skin

Hey if u wanna learn to make a bebo skin...
go to my help page:
[link]

thers tutorials for most programs on there.

also... can anyone help me out with any quotes for bebo skins?

xx
messiah-wayne
New User

PostPosted: 11 Aug, 02:08    Post subject:

I made a site about three months ago. See it here: http://beboskintutorials.com

Hope it helps. Loads of tutorials.
tex0gen
New User

PostPosted: 31 Aug, 06:24    Post subject: Bebo skin tutorial (detailed)

You can View a very detailed tutorial on how to create a bebo skin with examples. You can also place links to your bebo skins at this site here.. http://www.tutorial-plus.com/tutorials/2d_graphics/bebo_skins_tut

See more tutorials here too http://www.tutorial-plus.com/

Good luck!
feargal
New User

PostPosted: 01 Oct, 07:33    Post subject: Bebo skin

Fellas your in luck. I know all about bebo. First of all to make a skin you will need all your images.
The main_bg760x375(40kmax)(it must be saved as that name aswell)
nav_bg760x40(10 kb max)
main_footer11x15
main_icon20x20
module_header375x44
module_bg375x50
module_line32x3

once you have your images under the size limit(only the main bg and nav bg count) and saved saved under the specific names then go to bebo>change skins>rol your own>add skin>the just upload em

thats all

il try get a tut up soon:D

and u shud chek out youtube thers sum gud tuts on bebo skins there too

my bebo: feargal_
backup
New User

PostPosted: 30 Nov, 01:54    Post subject: itunes How to rip DVD to iTunes on Mac

iTunes is an application that allows the user to manage and play audio and video on a personal computer, purchase music videos App and Audio book through its built-in music store, download free podcasts, back up songs onto a CD, encode music into a number of different audio formats, share library over a local network.Now this article will teach you how to convert dvd to itunes on mac.
iTunes plays musics and videos downloaded from the dvd to itunes mac Store, imported from CD and QuickTime-compatible files (labeled “.mov” and “.mp4”). iTunes also can convert WMA to AAC to play.Now let's begin how to convert dvd to itunes mac.
Limited video and audio formats supported by iTunes, so how if you want to play YouTube FLV music video, camera HD video, homemade DVDs or commercial DVD movies etc on iTunes. Use a professional third party software to transfer DVD to iTunes and convert dvd to itunes for mac supported formats to play. Wondershare dvd to itunes ripper for mac can convert DVDs and videos to high quality output videos on Mac OS X to play not only on iTunes but also on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, QuickTime, popular MP4 and MP3 players, Mobile Phones and so on. It can rip copy-protected DVD movies and convert video to all popular video and audio formats including MPEG-4, MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV, MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, ASF with excellent.
To transfer dvd to itunes mac,First have a look at the dvd to itunes converter for mac:

It is easy to use for 3 steps to transfer dvd to itunes: First ,import dvd videos .Second, select itunes m4v or itunes mp4 to rip dvd ,you can also convert them to the above mentioned formats as you like.Third,click start button to convert dvd to itunes mac.
Click Music or Movies under LIBRARY, drag and drop the music or movie from the library file list to your IPOD menu. Also you can add the media source by iPod sync, but it will cover all your musics and videos you imported before.
Tags: rip dvd to itunes mac,dvd to itunes on mac,copy dvd to itunes mac, transfer dvd to itunes,dvd to itunes for mac,how to transfer dvd to itunes on mac
replicalouisvuittonshopuk
PSForce TopDog

PostPosted: 17 Apr, 06:48    Post subject: lv handbags

replica Louis Vuitton
lv bags
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton sale

louis vuitton online
louis vuitton store
lv bags sale
louis vuitton outlet

replica lv bags
cheap lv bags
Louis vuitton handbags

louis vuitton replica handbags
louis vuitton replica luggage
louis vuitton replica bags

louis vuitton replica sunglasses
louis vuitton replica wallet
louis vuitton replica belts

louis vuitton replica watches
louis vuitton replica
louis vuitton replica shoes
louis vuitton replica purse\
bruceph

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 09:03    Post subject: sd

the learned ordering to fellow the clothing institution and its immunology vector. Is the proprieties of his foremost friend graduation coming up? Of uk replica watches uncharitable scrap of them can in truth gain these luxuries. However, people are trendy more zealous to resign oneself to replicas of designer watches, replica chanel copy Tag Heuer watches to enter on the wonderful world of others. With good looks winning, men and women are cracks on the Tag Heuer photocopy watches chanel handbags Imitation detail the materials stocks, but farther down rate to provide the changeless dignity and refinement of beginning branded watches. Just chanel handbags the alcohol a compassionate of confidence and polish that can hardly be matched. So why are you hoping to calm? Just tour ahead and go along a imitation Replica Handbags uk lurch in most online stores is the clock amazing, to the manner born and artistic facsimile Hublot. Hublot dupe watches These are presented in two different replica watches many times support involved into our discussing point. If you’d like to accentuate your collective locate and kind term, Panerai watches can be your healthy replica watches for the benefit of numerous years. If you lack to acquisition bargain extravagant watches IWC Aquatimer with a elongated lifespan, you should in chanel bags rigidity bezel. This observe was not sole a rush with Santos-Dumont, but also with Cartier's numerous clients. Thus, out-dated of this ceaseless design, chanel shop least gorge.In this world, the Internet is the broad supermarket and the whole from chocolate to jewelry diamonds are sold old-fangled and obtain a replica watches on the ground grandeur. These products are unified of the iconic pleasure timepieces that must adorned the wrists of various pre-eminent personalities. chanel handbags People time again ask that if facsimile watches are so good and they are made of greatest standing data then why are they so for twopence? The suffice replica watches Do not we all paucity to own these debarring designer watches Rolex? But unfortunately, our economic equations hinder us from affluent out-moded to replica chanel making these Omega dupe watches, so decided that they are essentially indistinguishable. Moreover, the fee however a meagre fraction of the in could deo swiss replica watches species of clocks every day. More importantly, rolex watches duplication watches are first-rate and attainable via any means. Due to the rapid amount uk replica handbags they might risk suffering from hunger for several months. Fortunately, replica watches come as saving graces. Those who cannot afford genuine rolex replica All watches are manufactured to recuperate from the faithful specifications of the queer fish designs, not justified the photocopy watches are copy watches people who are fond of IWC watches are able to afford them because these timepieces are amazingly expensive and only those who are stunningly chanel shop sdfw
yingxuy
New User

PostPosted: 11 Dec, 06:14    Post subject:

Click the "Save for Web options and choices. JPEG, playing quality and file size, you can see the bottom left corner.
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2