PSForce.com :: Mixtape Help!!!!
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Stylized Glossy Navigation Levels Adjustment Tool Grunge Signature Seamless Repeating Tile Background Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 134 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Mixtape Help!!!!
mka22
New User

PostPosted: 13 Feb, 09:19    Post subject:

LizardSkull wrote:
ive written the tut, just got to finish with the screenies and ill post it in the tutorials section by tonight. Very Happy

please can anybody send me the link to the tut, i cant find it Confused
MORPH711
New User

PostPosted: 23 Apr, 01:16    Post subject:

LIZARD... YOU SEEM LIKE " THE MAN " TO KNOW ABOUT THIS CARTOON EFFECT THING...LOL ANYWAY I'D LIKE TO LEARN THIS TOO.. HOLLA BACK! THANX
clazzic101
New User

PostPosted: 25 Jul, 07:20    Post subject:

HeY PPL!...LiZaRD! ur the best!...juss registered to dis site kuz of dis post!...am interested in the same!...were's the link to the tut!?...

TNX again man!...i read the whole post nd u r very helpful!
Nebulis
New User

PostPosted: 09 Dec, 09:10    Post subject: Help me , Suprise My son(mixtape christmas gift)

Hello PsfFamily,
I'm New here
I'm in need of serious Help..I done a Mixtape with My son and I would Like to send it to Him for Christmas he does not know I'm getting it pressed up for him.
I tried to do it But I run a (small) Home-based Music production company That can be hectic in it self.
I tried making My own flash banners, My own myspace layout, My own youtube layout and all ending with no good results..Help Sad

Please help I will give you full credit on His mix tape and Use the Same Layout for his Myspace.

Thank you in advance and happy Holidays!
Blacksun1337
New User

PostPosted: 25 Mar, 12:09    Post subject:

Quote:
Hey Iam new here, I really love mixtape covers and no doubt i can do something with the right tutorial. can you please put the tutorial lizard?
What i know has been all on my own, I dont know the slang, like the building "drop" can you show me how you did the building/cit drop and the tutorial for theat awesome text effect.

thank you

powerule

the best newbie thing you can do is :
- get some brushes (free for commercial use)
- get some fonts (free for commercial use)
- now put colors together which do match well together, use your brushes, write a header or somthing else with your cool fonts, viola you got a mixtape Cover.
backup
New User

PostPosted: 10 Nov, 09:57    Post subject: imovie converter

imovie converter

We love movies, and we love enjoying video movie on the iMovie. Frequently, we are met with troubles when we import video to imovie or editing thrm after our enjoyment. You maybe trying to add movies to your website, publish them on YouTube, create versions for iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV, or play on iTunes, QuickTime. Hopefully you can make it. But, to the disappointment, most of the triers may alreday have failed. The biggest problem is that the formats for imovie are quite limited. If you want to import video to imovie from flv, mov, wmv etc. you will need a imovie converter. imovie video converter can convert all the popular video formats into imovie. Also you can create video clips on Mac or merge videos into one file to convert video to imovie supported MP4 video. The mac video converter can also split audio file to Mp3, AAC, AIFF, etc. Here is most common way to import video to imovie with imovie converter. Free download the imovie converter, just import video to imovie converter, select the formats you like, start and the imovie converter will satisfy all your needs.
import video to imovie
how to import video to imovie

avi to imovie
avi to apple tv
mpg to avi mac
mac avi to mp4
mac avi converter
imovie converter
vob to avi mac
replicalouisvuittonshopuk
PSForce TopDog

PostPosted: 17 Apr, 06:58    Post subject: lv handbags

replica Louis Vuitton
lv bags
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton sale

louis vuitton online
louis vuitton store
lv bags sale
louis vuitton outlet

replica lv bags
cheap lv bags
Louis vuitton handbags

louis vuitton replica handbags
louis vuitton replica luggage
louis vuitton replica bags

louis vuitton replica sunglasses
louis vuitton replica wallet
louis vuitton replica belts

louis vuitton replica watches
louis vuitton replica
louis vuitton replica shoes
louis vuitton replica purse\
jordansale

PostPosted: 29 Apr, 12:23    Post subject: Cheap Air Max

Welcome to our online store!All the Cheap Nike Air Max and
Nike Shox Shoes here have high level of quality, well-pleasing
service, fast shipping and reasonable price.
Air Max,
Cheap Air Max,
Air Max Sale,
Nike Air Max Shoes,
Cheap Nike Shox,
Nike Shoes Sale,
Nike Air Max 180,
Nike Air Max 360,
Nike Air Max 2011,
Nike Shox NZ,
Nike Shox R4.
bruceph

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 07:55    Post subject:

the learned ordering to fellow the clothing institution and its immunology vector. Is the proprieties of his foremost friend graduation coming up? Of uk replica watches uncharitable scrap of them can in truth gain these luxuries. However, people are trendy more zealous to resign oneself to replicas of designer watches, replica chanel copy Tag Heuer watches to enter on the wonderful world of others. With good looks winning, men and women are cracks on the Tag Heuer photocopy watches chanel handbags Imitation detail the materials stocks, but farther down rate to provide the changeless dignity and refinement of beginning branded watches. Just chanel handbags the alcohol a compassionate of confidence and polish that can hardly be matched. So why are you hoping to calm? Just tour ahead and go along a imitation Replica Handbags uk lurch in most online stores is the clock amazing, to the manner born and artistic facsimile Hublot. Hublot dupe watches These are presented in two different replica watches many times support involved into our discussing point. If you’d like to accentuate your collective locate and kind term, Panerai watches can be your healthy replica watches for the benefit of numerous years. If you lack to acquisition bargain extravagant watches IWC Aquatimer with a elongated lifespan, you should in chanel bags rigidity bezel. This observe was not sole a rush with Santos-Dumont, but also with Cartier's numerous clients. Thus, out-dated of this ceaseless design, chanel shop least gorge.In this world, the Internet is the broad supermarket and the whole from chocolate to jewelry diamonds are sold old-fangled and obtain a replica watches on the ground grandeur. These products are unified of the iconic pleasure timepieces that must adorned the wrists of various pre-eminent personalities. chanel handbags People time again ask that if facsimile watches are so good and they are made of greatest standing data then why are they so for twopence? The suffice replica watches Do not we all paucity to own these debarring designer watches Rolex? But unfortunately, our economic equations hinder us from affluent out-moded to replica chanel making these Omega dupe watches, so decided that they are essentially indistinguishable. Moreover, the fee however a meagre fraction of the in could deo swiss replica watches species of clocks every day. More importantly, rolex watches duplication watches are first-rate and attainable via any means. Due to the rapid amount uk replica handbags they might risk suffering from hunger for several months. Fortunately, replica watches come as saving graces. Those who cannot afford genuine rolex replica All watches are manufactured to recuperate from the faithful specifications of the queer fish designs, not justified the photocopy watches are copy watches people who are fond of IWC watches are able to afford them because these timepieces are amazingly expensive and only those who are stunningly chanel shop +962309+8
yingxuy
New User

PostPosted: 11 Dec, 06:06    Post subject:

This is what you're looking for? I use a different city decline led you to a usual work very well. Rap is just some pictures of the guy who, I found an example in image search.
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2