PSForce.com :: Golf Alignment Training Stick Drills with golf clubs for sal
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Tool Tip Tutorial Simple Blog Layout Digital Darkness Transparent GIF Guide Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 110 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Golf Alignment Training Stick Drills with golf clubs for sal
Boehma18

PostPosted: 25 Oct, 07:31    Post subject: Golf Alignment Training Stick Drills with golf clubs for sal

Golf Alignment Training Stick Drills with golf clubs for sale

You can even use just a golf shaft, or even a rod from Home Depot, but it is critical to know you are lined up with your feet, knees, hips and shoulders parallel to your target, and using a stick on the ground at about your toeline will ensure you have the proper golf alignment. What if I told you, you could have a weighted training aid, alignment aid, swing plane aid, a putting trainer, a stretch bar, and golf clubs for sale can fit in your golf bag, would you be interested? I know I was, so I got one, and now offer it here on my site. Take a look at our Swinkey Multi-Use Golf Swing Trainer.I have used separately in practice sessions, especially on swing plane, as I have an issue coming down too steep, and this has really helped.
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1