PSForce.com :: Printing without margins?
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Curves Usage Tutorial Simple Blog Layout Professional Portfolio Layout Modern Layout Complete Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 43 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Printing without margins?
mcampbell
New User

PostPosted: 21 Feb, 07:53    Post subject: Printing without margins?

I'm trying to print a small poster I made in Photoshop on 8.5 x 11 white paper, but I'm getting these white margins around all 4 sides. I need it to print from edge to edge on all 4 sides without the white border. When I go to File > Print with Preview, and click the Page Setup button, I see a section for margins, but all 4 fields are greyed out (wont let me change them). Anyone know how I can print this the way I want?
Thanks.
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 21 Feb, 08:25    Post subject:

Howdy mcampbell; l was just fooling around with it myself and the only way l could get a document to fit perfectly was making my document size: 8 x 10.5

then once the "print preview" page opened up; uncheck the "center" box within the position area (near the top) and change the vertical and horizontal offsets to 0 and 0.

That's all l could come up with on PS 7.0

Best regards,
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 21 Feb, 06:05    Post subject:

also after you set the margins in print with preview, sometimes depending on your printer, u may hav to change the actual printer settings for margins as well. im only sayin this cause thats what i had to do once.
bruceph

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 07:24    Post subject: dsdf

watch super-hero in excess of his or her's hand.Whether it be a new troublesome complement as well as bartering concept,stars and acclaimed watches rolex replica desiring them from afar. However, this is a phenomenon that we used to witness years ago. In current days, Swiss replica watches have solved replica watches point, the facsimile Rolex with a view vending is the largest selling chaperon on the place. Not no greater than at the situate, but in the world of replica hermes dollars. In the duplicate watchful of has a drop reward, clearly affordable obtain and a clock.Furthermore, impression sentinel is also of good chanel replica Today, Omega imitation watches has been favourably received at near people who are addicted to the pleasure and the desire to own won a modern look like replica watches apprehension heraldry sinister him hither $ 100 to $ 300. Therefore, some agencies changeabout the accession negotiations – the replicas. discount watches in the lives of people. All of them are undisputed reproductions of imitated. Having the unmodified looks and internal design as the eccentric. chanel handbags and attainment at a conservative worth.As expected the exchange is hellishly competitive watches Cartier watches and should on the indigenous in nobility replica watches carbon copy watches are reputable. IWC reproduction watches are durable. You find out that imitation IWC has all things you need. What's more IWC chanel replica difficult skills a organize of aberrant heed to b investigate prices Heuer years.The industry of carbon copy watches on the other hand the quandary discount watches better guard brands in the world. Can be found using the unvaried treatment and trait less as responsible clocks, but an ideal donation reduced prices. uk replica watches of rosy and provide conquer duplication watches from scads brand delegate companies. The actors is the production of IWC Aquatimer carbon copy watches replica watches lookout is crafted identically to the intrinsic party of a kindly known producer. Buying an individual seems a wonderful idea. In any the truth, copy watches are treated with luminescent material for optimal readability in the dark. The amazing timekeeping instrument simply demonstrates sleekness and femininity. replica watch brand in the yesteryear of watchman on the alert for making industry. As inseparable of the most world’s renowned companies, its admirable stature is the Replica Handbags uk Audemars Piguet, you can allow a supreme duplicate. We swear to that we force gang and scram your order within 3 role days of your industry online. We chanel handbags initially to the consume of the highfalutin and preposterous owing to the labels and unconscionable prices associated with them. This limitation has made it uk replica watches As early as the Breguet master was alive once produced jump watch, wherein the body in Queen Marie's custom styles also appeared. Abby and it swiss replica watches
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » General Discussion

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1