PSForce.com :: Update on flash website design tutorial!
PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com home tutorials forums downloads contact-us PhotoshopForce.com
PhotoshopForce.com
Vortex Effect Geometric Abstract Professional Portfolio Layout EZ Plastic Text Fresh Tutorials:
Last Update: 2.14.2007
Online: 96 Users
Adverts
Advetise on Photoshopforce.com For only $50 per month!
PhotoshopForce.com
Memberlist Register Log in

Update on flash website design tutorial!
BluI

PostPosted: 17 Jul, 04:44    Post subject: Update on flash website design tutorial!

Well this for all of you that are waiting on my designing a site with flash. Ive included a small preview of the site youll be building, now remember it's not even close to done I just wanted to rensure you all that I am working on it.

I honestly didnt know how much work it was to do a tuorial (Ihave alot more respect for Jeff.. then I already did!)as it not so much designing it, it's actually making the tut itself that takes up much of the time.

Anyways small preview of the start. As i said the site itself not finished just wanted to keep you guys updated peace!

[link]
X
PSForce a'holic

PostPosted: 17 Jul, 04:47    Post subject:

Looks great! Can't wait until your done.
BluI

PostPosted: 17 Jul, 11:09    Post subject: Pretty much done!

Well here the full update on the site you will be building. Now the full site is 864kb which if you think about isnt that bad. Now if we take the video out the site ends up ONLY BEING 41KBS!

Now as we can see adding video in can be a big jump in file size.

Now there a few little things to clean up but all I have left to do is finish writing the tut now that Ive fully completed the design.
I want you to also notice when previewing this html you dont have to hit your space bar or click on it, as IE now makes you do. This is cause I will explain a great addon adobe came out with to cure this problem.

[link]

Now I didnt add text as that will be the least of ur worries. Well off for some sleep!
earbleeder
New User

PostPosted: 23 Jul, 10:18    Post subject:

Awesome, looks excellente, can't wait to do it!
LizardSkull

PostPosted: 24 Jul, 05:23    Post subject:

I cant wait to see it when your done. ive been looking around for some good flash building site for a long time.you rock BluI
Jeff
Mod

PostPosted: 26 Jul, 07:21    Post subject:

Very cool, l love the sound effects BLUI, can't wait to see this when it's done...
replicalouisvuittonshopuk
PSForce TopDog

PostPosted: 17 Apr, 07:41    Post subject: jackets

Many Moncler jackets men search for Moncler winter jackets,Moncler jackets sale mainly Cheap Moncler jackets the Moncler winter coats season Moncler men jackets and Moncler jackets online increasing Moncler jackets us by Discount moncler jackets.
Reply to topic    PSForce.com Forum Index » Tutorial Utopia

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1